Health, wellness, And Anti-Aging
Body and Health damages have specific causes like Oxidizing agents, sunbeams, mechanical wear and tear, psychological stress, lack of some nutritional components and too much of others, like fat.
The rapidity of the aging process depends on lack of efficiency in this repair process. The above mention aging causes also slow down the repair process.
The factors causing aging also causes other diseases like cancer and coronary heart disease. Both aging and these diseases can in great extent be prevented with the knowledge possessed today, and the damages can in great extent be reversed.
Some Words About Anti-Aging And Illness Prevention
The aging process is for the greater part no mystery anymore. It consists for a great part of daily damages done on the macroscopic, tissue, cellular and genetic levels. These add up as the years are passing. These damages have specific causes like oxidation agents, sunbeams, mechanical wear and tear, psychological stress, lack of some nutritional components and too much of others, like fat.
Other Anti-Aging Elements
Another element of aging is the reduction of the telomere chains at the chromosome ends, as each cell division occurs. However, the body has means to repair these ends again, with an enzyme called telomerase. The rapidity of the aging process depends on lack of efficiency in this repair process.
The above mention aging causes also slow down the repair process.
The factors causing aging also cause other diseases like cancer and coronary heart disease. Both aging and these diseases can, in great extent, be prevented with the knowledge possessed today, and the damages can in great extent be reversed.
The Components To Achieve Health, Wellness And Anti-Aging Factors Are:
- Just a very moderate amount of sugar, refined flour or refined cereals.
- Adequate daily food is containing whole cereals, peas, beans, vegetables, fruit, fish, mushrooms, fouls and seafood, and with
- A moderate amount of red meat.
- A moderate amount of butter, soy oil, corn oil and palm oil. A high consumption of these fat sources gives you too much-saturated fat and poly-unsaturated omega-6-fat. Most of the large supply coming from sources like olive, fish, nuts, sunflower, etc. Then you will get a right balance between mono-unsaturated fat (olive), poly-unsaturated fat of the omega-3-type (fish) and poly-unsaturated fat of the omega-6-type.
- Supplements of specific nutritional components like vitamins, minerals, lecithin and some essential fatty acids.
- Use of specific anti-aging agents to apply on the skin surface.
- Adequate rest and stress-reduction. Daily meditation is a method of achieving this. Natural relaxing agents or specific tools for meditation or relaxation may also be useful.
- Supplements of specific anti-aging agents like anti-oxidants or human growth hormone.
- Adequate training, that both gives both a muscular load, work up your condition and stretches out your body. To stretch out, yoga-exercises are ideal.
- Protect the skin against excessive sun exposure.
- The amount one needs of nutritional supplements, like vitamins and minerals, differs very much according to a person’s health condition, workload and exposure to environmental stress. A person has a poor digestion, doing high-performance sport or being exposed to a high amount of environmental stressors, may need more than an individual in an average situation.
Prevention is better than cure.