Kinesiology Tape and Benefits
Kinesiology Tape (KT TAPE) is an elastic sports and fitness tape designed for muscle, ligament and tendon pain relief and support.
Kinesiology Tape Purpose
The purpose of using KT tape is to increase the flow of blood and support the body. The main benefits of KT tape are that it helps in the treatment and the prevention of the injuries.
The KT tape is the revolution of the traditional sports tape. Although both types are used for the same purpose, and they both produce the same results, but the difference lies in the functionality.
Traditional tape functions in a different way. There is also a difference in the comfort level. KT tape is well known for being extremely comfortable. It’s comfortable because it gives the freedom of movement during the treatment.
We can use it anytime, anywhere. It is water resistant, and you can use it in water and continue to use even during exercise.
Healthy skeletal muscles are essential to keeping you moving at your best. Strained or injured muscles or tendons can make you feel weaker than normal. Keeping your body free of tension and pain is essential for peak performance
KT Tape for Your Back
Besides other body parts, KT tape is best for back pain. It is ideal for both lower and upper back pain. Athletes commonly experience back issues while performing and the use of KT tape in this situation can provide miraculous relief.
The wonders of KT tape include the support to the back muscles, pain relief while being dynamic in functionality. It restores the back to its regular position soon after its use. It is widely utilized by the athletes and other people for the prevention of further back injury.
KT tape is used in some of the back injuries such as
* Back Muscle soreness
* Bulging Disc
* Center immovability Deficiency
* Degenerative Disc infection
* Spinal Stenosis
* Pinched nerve
* Back strain
* Spine arthritis
KT Tape on Back
KT tape is the pain relief therapeutic tape that works by lifting up the upper layer of the skin which improves the lymphatic drainage. As a result, the pressure from the pain receptors is taken off which helps in the relief of the pain. Many people think that KT tape has some medicine in it which aids in pain relief but in fact, there is no drug present on the tape. It is just a plain cotton tape that works in the manner as mentioned above.
Method of Application
While applying on back, certain steps must be followed. Below, you will find the best procedures:
1. Cut two KT tape strips in long shape from lower back to shoulder blades.
2. Bend your body in the forward position but remain comfortable. The muscles of the back must be stretched. You can do it while sitting or standing both.
3. Remove the back paper of the strip and place it over the tail bone vertically.
4. Immediately rub the tape after applying. The warm temperature generated by rubbing will activate the adhesive material.
5. Repeat the same procedure on the left and right side of the back.
6. Now take another strip and apply it horizontally from hip to hip.
7. Follow the procedure as stated in step 4.
8. Take the help of any practitioner or physical trainer for application of the tape.
9. Although it is waterproof, do not get into the water within one hour after you apply the tape.
10. Before application, make sure your skin is dry and clean. It must not be greasy or oily.
11. Although the tape is hypoallergenic, if you feel any irritation, remove it immediately.
Blog Built with the assistance of the writer of Varakt Tape
A professional content writer states: Now my article is on varakt which is USA top kinesiology tape. They are dealing with many familiar brands. I suggest you visit varakt Tape to choose paramount kinesiology tape Knee.