Arthritis Is Defined As A Joint Disorder, And Its Main Feature Is Inflammation.
Joint is that area where two bones meet in the body. Our joints play a critical role in our body as it helps to move the body parts that are connected to its bone. In a real sense, Arthritis means inflammation of one or more joints.
Joint pain is called Arthralgia, and frequently Arthritis is accompanied by joint pain. There are no proper main
that are responsible for Arthritis. But the truth is that the leading causes of arthritis depend on the form of arthritis. Some main causes of arthritis include injury, hereditary factors, metabolic abnormalities, the direct and indirect effect of infections and a misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. It is classified as one of the rheumatic diseases. These are conditions that are different individual illnesses, with differing features, treatments, complications, and prognoses. They are similar in that they have a tendency to affect the joints, muscles, ligaments, cartilage, and tendons, and many have the potential to affect other internal body areas.
Do’s If you have Arthritis
1) Adjust your position frequently.
2) Periodically tilt your neck from side to side, shake out your hands, and bend and stretch your legs.
3) Pace yourself. Take breaks so that you don’t overuse the affected joint and cause more pain.
Common Prescribed Medication For Arthritis
For the treatment of arthritis, there are various medicines available in the market. Celebrex is one of the medicines that is available in the medical store for the treatment of arthritis. It is a prescription used for the treatment of arthritis and acute pain and considered to be the most trusted, best and most recommended by a doctor. The main ingredient of Celebrex is Celecoxib
What Is Celebrex?
Celebrex belongs to a group of drugs called the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). They help relieve the pain of arthritis, menstrual cramps, and the pain and inflammation of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the spine to name a few. The generic version of Celebrex is Celecoxib.
Precautions Before Taking Celebrex
1) Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to Celebrex or its ingredient.
2) Many possible side effect may occur while taking Celebrex medicine that includes back pain, dizziness, gas, headache, inability to sleep, nausea, stomach pain, pain or burning in throat and stuffy or a runny nose.
3) Celebrex and other NSAIDs can cause potential damage to the system which includes Heart attack and stroke.
Are you Pregnant?
Please note that if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother you should take this
medicine with doctor consultation as the use of this medication by the pregnant and lactating mother may harm the health of the unborn baby or nursed child.
Before Taking Celebrex.
Before taking Celebrex medicine, you should inform your doctor if you are taking any prescription, nonprescription and herbal medicine to avoid any drug interaction. For better and best result take this medicine as it is directed by the doctor or health care professional.
1. You should take this medicine with a full glass of water, food, and milk to avoid any stomach upset.
2. Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Celebrex.
3. Do not increase or decrease the dose of the medicine on your own as it may lead to a serious side effect.
4. Keep all medicine away from the reach of children and pet.
This post was built with support from TruMedCanada